Detailed Local Forecast
- Today: Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 107F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight: Mainly clear. Low 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tomorrow: Morning sunshine followed by isolated thunderstorms during the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 102F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Tomorrow night: Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the evening. A few storms may be severe. Low around 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday: A few clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
- Sunday: Plenty of sun. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.
- Monday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.
- » View 6-10 Day Extended Forecast